[2012-03-15] Company Visit to Adimec
Please join the company visit to Adimec Advanced Image Systems bv, the top supplier of excellent performing Digital Camera modules and camera-lens systems for use in three market segments: machine vision, medical applications and applications for public purposes such as traffic and defence systems.
- DATE: Thursday, March 15, 2012
- TIME: 14.30 – 17:30
- VENUE: Adimec Advanced Image Systems bv
- ADDRESS: Luchthavenweg 91, 5657 EA Eindhoven
- ADMISSION: Free of Charge
- Registration: To send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ·Please note, that you are kindly requested to send a copy of your passport upon registration.
- 14.30: Registration – Coffee and Tea
- 15.00: Opening and welcome by DUJAT– Hans Bax, Chairman DUJAT (Confirmed)
- 15.05: Welcome by Adimec Mr. Just Smit and Mr. Andries Hofman (CEO)
- 15.10: Presentation of Adimec (including R&D , marketing strategies, success story and Japanese experiences) by Mr. Andries Hofman and Mr. Joost van Kuijk (VP Marketing & Technology)
- 15.40: Virtual tour of Adimec
- 16.20: Refreshments and networking
- 17.30: Closing remarks – Radboud Molijn, Managing Director DUJAT
Adimec is the top supplier of excellent performing Digital Camera modules and camera-lens systems for use in three market segments: machine vision, medical applications and applications for public purposes such as traffic and defence systems.
Founded in 1992, Adimec has partnership with major OEMs around the world to facilitate the creation of industry-leading cameras. The unique Adimec True Accurate Imaging® technology provides new levels of precision and accuracy to vision systems. Its diverse line of camera products meet a wide range of performance, size, cost, interface and application requirements. The company has offices around the world focused on creating customer value and satisfaction through local, personalized support.
They develop and produce products for the American defence industry. This may entail a number of restrictions, because they must meet two regulations: Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Therefore we kindly ask the attendees to provide the copies of their passport to send the DUJAT office upon their registration.
This time Mr. Just Smit, co-founder and Strategic Marketing Advisor (also a member of DUJAT General Board) kindly hosts our first Company visit in 2012 and we have an opportunity to visit their facilities in Eindhoven.