[2015-01-29] DUJAT FIRST KAMPAI
DUJAT Meets & Drinks
- Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Venue: Taste of Okura (B1 Floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam)
- Address: (Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, 1072 LH Amsterdam)
- Admission is Free of charge
- 17.30: Registration
- 18.00: Welcome by Geert Jan Mantel, Chairman DUJAT
- 18.05 Presentation by Ms. Marja Kerkhof, Managing Director of Mercis B.V.
- 18.20 Start networking / drinks
- 19.45 End of the program
Registration by sending an email to Suzuki@dujat.nl
Mercis B.V. has been managing Dick Bruna’s worldwide copyright since 1971. As you will know, Dick Bruna is the author of Nijntje / Miffy, very popular all over the world and in Japan.
Mercis is closely involved in the development of all the merchandise of Miffy and monitors the quality of all the illustrations and products that are reproduced.
This year Miffy celebrates her 60th anniversary. Ms. Kerkhof will inform the audience about Miffy’s positioning in the Japanese market and the strong cooperation with Mercis’s Japanese subsidiary, Dick Bruna Japan K.K.
In 2012, Dick Bruna Japan Inc., received the Deshima Business Award, granted to companies with outstanding business development in the Japanese market.
Please register by sending an email to Suzuki@dujat.nl as soon as possible as there is a limited space.
We are looking forward to seeing you on January 29!