[2011-11-30] DUJAT & Japan Consulting office Inter-cultural work shop
– Transforming cultural differences into business strengths
– Identifying challenges and best practices
– How to successfully overcome intercultural barriers between Japanese and non-Japanese personnel
The venue is at Yanmar Europe BV http://www.yanmar.nl/ in Almere. This is the kind invitation of Mr. Geert Jan Mantel, President of Yanmar Europe and also the member of General Board of DUJAT. His willing to give a short presentation of his best practices at an Internationally operated Japanese company, Yanmar Europe BV.
- Date: Wednesday, November 30
- Venue: Yanmar Europe BV in Almere (Brugplein 11, 1332 BS ALMERE)
- Registration: Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission: Free of Charge
- The workshop will be in English
- 15:00 Registration with Coffee and Tea
- 15:30 – 15:35 Welcome
- 15:35 – 15:55 How we have successfully overcome intercultural barriers: Best practices at the Japanese company,
Yanmar Europe BV., by Geert Jan Mantel, President, Yanmar Europe BV.
- 15:55 – 17.10 Workshop by Japan Consulting Office (JCO).
In this interactive session, Japanese and non Japanese employees will identify challenges they face when working together.
In mixed groups, participants will then identify possible solutions to improve collaboration.
The session will be facilitated by Olivier van Beneden (JCO Belgium) and Yumi Hasegawa (JCO Netherlands).
- 17:10 – 17:15 Closing remarks
- 17:15 – 18:00 Networking drinks