[2015-07-02] DUJAT/ADNOVATE ROUND TABLE “How to improve the results of your marketing communication across channels and regions”
INVITATION – DUJAT/ADNOVATE ROUND TABLE
“How to improve the results of your marketing communication across channels and regions”
Many companies, incl. Dutch and Japanese DUJAT members, often run a central marketing operation from their European headquarters. The departments are generally organized as ‘islands’ while everybody works with the same products, brands or formulas.
Overall they face the challenge to accommodate all markets with relevant communication, assuring on-time and consistent delivery of marketing content.
During this round table session, we will discuss some pragmatic approaches on how you could gain results like 5% more sales by connecting channels and organisational units.
• Date: Thursday, July 2, 2015
• Time: 15.00 – 18.00
• Location: Regus WTC – Zuidplein 36, 1077 XV Amsterdam
• Participants: max. 25 (please make sure to register ASAP)
• Admission: Free of charge
• Registration: Send an email to email@example.com
· 15.00 – Registration
· 15.30 – Welcome by DUJAT
· 15.35 – Introduction by Adnovate
· 15.40 – Topcon: a global leader when it comes to positioning equipment.
As a Japanese company, Topcon will share with you its story on how Topcon’s marketing content management supports its international marketing & sales efforts.
· Mr. Achiel Sturm – Director Channel Marketing EMEA
· Mr. Yasunori Kato – Senior Manager, Business Planning
· 16.05 – Adnovate: a well-known consultant offering marketing service & software to improve brand performance and sales across different channels and regions.
· Sharing knowledge about how companies could gain substantial results by a marketing content management.
· Mr. Peter Redert – Marketing Operations Specialist
· 16.30 – Round table Discussion
· 17.00 – Closing remarks and invitation to the drinks
· 18.00 – End of the program