[2011-09-22] Meets & Drinks
- Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011
- Time: 17:00hrs – 19:30hrs
- Venue: Taste of Okura (B1 floor of the Hotel Okura Amsterdam)
- Address: Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, 1072 LH Amsterdam
- 16:30 onwards – Registration
- 17:00 Welcome speech by Hans Bax, Chairman of DUJAT
- 17:05 Speech by Mr. Katsuya Azuma, Director, Sales Department of Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe NV
- 17:20 Speech by Mr. Peter Struik, President, FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V.
- Around 19:30hrs : End program
This time, we are very pleased to welcome Mr. Katsuya Azuma, Director of Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe NV and Mr. Peter Struik, President of FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V.
The Hitachi Construction Machinery Group was also aﬀected by earthquake and tsunami on March 11, mainly at the production bases in Ibaraki Prefecture. However as a result of advancing inspection and restoration work on buildings, facilities and infrastructure they were able to start production at all ﬁve major plants in Ibaraki Prefecture during March. The company offered the support equivalent to 300 million yen, including the provision of equipment and material owned by the Group and a monetary donation, and is advancing the disbursement of this support in accordance with requests from local authorities for it to be used in the relief of victims and the restoration of the affected area. Mr. Katsuya Azuma, Director of Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe NV will tell audiences about the company’s post earthquake and tsunami activities in last few months.
We are honoured to welcome one more speaker from the DUJAT Executive Board, this time – Mr Peter Struik President of FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V. He will tell you about FUJIFILM’s initiatives and supporting activities for the people affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake and subsequent tsunami.
Let’s share the great effort of Japanese companies to support the victims of Great Eastern Earthquake and let’s raise the glasses for them!