[2013-11-28] Intercultural Communication round table
Invitation for DUJAT’s annual Intercultural Communication Seminar on November 28
Annual Intercultural communication seminar – November 28 between 15.00 – 18.30hrs in Amsterdam
This time we will organize this seminar with three Japanese intercultural communication specialists, all three DUJAT members: Ms. Chie Misumi (Japan Intercultural Consulting), Ms. Masako Kato (Many Truths) and Ms. Fumiko Inoue (Rotterdam Business school).
During the seminar also two other speakers will discuss with you their experiences on intercultural communication in Japanese companies in the Netherlands: one Dutch and one Japanese executive, both leading Japanese companies here in the Netherlands.
• 15.00 – Registration with coffee and tea
• 15.30 – Welcome by DUJAT / Regus
• 15.35 – 15.50 Introduction by Ms. Fumiko Inoue, Ms. Masako Kato and Ms. Chie Misumi
• 15.50 – 16.05 Intercultural issues from a Dutch perspective, daily practice by Mr. Hans van Vliet, just retired former Corporate Communication director at Shimano Europe Holding BV who played a big role in the growth of Shimano in Europe during his 40 years career at Shimano
• 16.05 – 16.20 Intercultural issues from a Japanese perspective, daily practice by Mr. Hayato Kamijo, Senior Advisor of Nikon Europe BV, who worked for over 25 years in Europe, in the Netherlands, Dusseldorf and Stockholm
• 16.20 – 17.05 Dynamic sessions by three working groups, focusing on different topics, such as decision-making / HR issues / conflict solution / managing expectations at Dutch – Japanese meetings.
• 17.05 – 17.45 Feedback by three groups.
• 17.45 – 17.55 Q&A
• 17.55 – Closing remarks and invitation for drinks / networking.
• 18.30 End of program
Registration: Send the email to email@example.com
Admission: Free of Charge
Venue: Herengracht 282, Amsterdam – Tram 1,2,5 from Amsterdam Central station and take off at Spui (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal) and walk 3 for 3 minutes.
Regus, one of DUJAT’s member companies, will host this seminar at their beautiful location at Herengracht 282, near the Dam Square.
I am sure that participation at this seminar will help you in your business in the Netherlands. We are looking forward to seeing you on November 28.