On Thursday 21 July we could finally organize the Dujat Showcase again after the first time in 2019, and we were pleased to welcome many visitors to this event to meet and greet with various companies in the Dutch-Japanese business community, and toast to the summer season.
Special thanks go to Mr. Kikuhiko Okura, president of Hotel Okura Amsterdam, and Mr. Adam Elzakalai, Deputy Mayor of Amstelveen for their speeches, and to all companies who participated.
We wish everyone a lovely summer!
1. Partnership between Yakult Europe and Treedom
by Ms. Miki Niwa, CSR Officer in Yakult Europe B.V.
2. Building a sustainable and future proof business
by Mr. Davy van Iersel, Managing Director of Fujitsu
3. Norinchukin Bank Europe N.V. – Dedicated to sustaining all life
by Mr. Rick Tervoort, Senior Research Analyst at Norinchukin Bank Europe N.V.
4. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Pillar 2 Model Rules – Commentary from Japan and The Netherlands
by Ms. Marizel Callanan and Mr. Danny van Wanrooij (Marketing) of Global Connect Admin
5. Japan Museum SieboldHuis Collection
by Mrs. Kris Schiermeier, Director Japan Museum SieboldHuis
6. How we turn European innovations into growth for Japanese businesses
by Ms. Haruna Mcwilliams, Head of Accounts at Tokyoesque
7. Dutch Accounting House – Your reliable and long-term business partner in the Netherlands
by Mrs. Lan Phuong Verra, Japan desk manager at Dutch Accounting House
8. Jellice, We provide solutions for Food, Health & Nutrition
by drs. Richard de Vries
9. Promoting the Dutch Logistics Sector
by Mr. Jasper Eggebeen, Sr. Manager Supply Chain Solutions at Holland International Distribution Council
10. RICOH, Leading Change at Work – empowering the digital workplace
by Mr. Peter Hiddema – Salesmanager International Accounts, and Ms. Wendy Freriks, Directeur Concernrelaties at RICOH Nederland
11. Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam – We develop the leaders of tomorrow
by dr. Jost Sieweke, Associate Professor, School of Business and Economics (SBE) at Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam
12. L&A Law Firm: who are we and what can we do for you
by Ms. Frederique de Jong, Lawyer
This event is for Dujat members and invitees only.
If your company is member of Dujat and you did not receive the invitation, please contact our office.
In 2019, after many requests from members we organized the Dujat Showcase for the first time: an event that gives member companies the opportunity to present themselves, by giving a 5-minute pitch presentation on stage, or by exhibiting their products/services.
After evaluation we are pleased to announce that this has been a successful experiment, and that the Dujat Showcase will again take place this year, on Thursday 21 July at Hotel Okura Amsterdam.
Applications are now officially open for those who are interested in giving a 5-minute pitch presentation, or in participating as exhibitor at the showcase. Those who prefer to join as a visitor can also already register for the event and put it in their agenda.
We have taken the feedback for the 2019 edition in serious consideration and made a few changes with hopes to create an even better experience.
Participation is open and free for all members. You can participate in 3 ways:
1. Participate as a speaker: Present your product, service or business idea in a pitch presentation on stage. Please note that the presentation can last max. 5 minutes. There is media equipment available.
2. Participate as an exhibitor: Showcase your product, service or business idea (we have a selection of big and small tables available).
3. Attend the event as a visitor and get to know other members, enjoy the presentations and the networking reception.
Date: Thursday 21 July
Time: 15:00 – 18:30
Venue: Hotel Okura Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat 333, 1072 LH Amsterdam
15:30 Welcome by Christa de Kemp, Managing Director of Dujat
15:35 Presentation by Hotel Okura Amsterdam
15:45 Pitch Presentations Dujat Members
16:50 Closing remarks
18:30 End of Event