[2016-09-24] DUJAT Golf Tournament
Blessed with beautiful weather, we enjoyed on September 24 our DUJAT & Asunaro Golf Tournament at the Golfclub Olympus in Amsterdam.
No less than 47 DUJAT members and Asunaro relations attended this event, including as our guests of honor the Japanese Ambassador to The Netherlands H.E. Hiroshi Inomata and his wife Mrs Midori Inomata and the Chairman of the JCC Mr Akira Sakuma and Mrs. Mihoko Sakuma.
As organizers of this annual event, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for your attendance and also to all sponsors who brought us all kind of nice and beautiful presents that were part of the prizes.
As special prizes we were able to provide 2 tickets to Tokyo + one way business class upgrade, courtesy of ANA All Nippon Airways, flying daily to Tokyo.
The lucky winners are Mr Kawaguchi (OKAYA EUROPE GmbH) and Mr Yamada (IBIDEN Europe BV) Congratulations!
Results of the Golf tournament:
Neary prize: Mr van der Knaap (Delamine Europe BV)
Longest prize: Mrs. Tachibana (Tulip Gakuen) and Mr Kawaguchi (OKAYA Europe)
• 1st prize : Team of Mr Kiyokawa (Graphtec Europe), Mr Lancee (Yanmar Europe), Mr Kawarazuka (Delamine B.V.), Mr Tsuboi (IBIDEN Europe BV)
• 2nd prize: Team of Mr Kajiwara (Nikon Europe BV), Mr Auping (Yamaha Motor Europe NV), Mr Fujita (IBIDEN Europe BV), Mr Hirayama (Toyota Motor Finance (Netherlands) BV)
• 3rd prize: Team of Mr Kuwata (Yamaha Motor Europe NV), Mr Abe (Lacto Europe BV), Mr van der Knaap (Delamine B.V.), Mr Matsuda (Yokogawa Europe BV)
• 4th prize: Team of Messrs. Grondhuis, Mensen, Singels and van Zandwijk (ASUNARO)
• 5th prize: Team of Mr Morohashi (Nissan Carrier Europe BV), Mr Spaak (Yokogawa Europe BV), Mr Yamada (IBIDEN Europe BV), Mr Akamatsu (AGC Chemicals Europe)
• 6th prize: Team of Mr and Mrs Inomata (Ambassador of Japan to The Netherlands), Mr and Mrs Sakuma (Mitsubishi Nederland BV / JCC)
• 7th prize: Mr Hamano, Mr Kawai, Mr and Mrs Yoshioka (all Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) NV)
• 8th prize: Mr Kondo (Aon Risk Solutions), Mr and Mrs Seki (Tulip Gakuen), Mr Uppal (Travel Plaza (JTB))
• 9th prize: Team of Mr Hakama (SPRO NV), Mr Kakinaga (Kobelco Cranes Europe Ltd), Mr and Mrs Kawaguchi (OKAYA EUROPE GmbH)
• 10th prize: Mr Iizuka, Ms Maeda, Mr Sue, Mr Yamada (all Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) NV)
• 11th prize: Mr and Mrs Mantel (DUJAT), Mr Matsumoto (MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V.), Mr Sako (Yakult Europe BV)
• 12th prize: Mr Bleeker (Ex DUJAT Executive Board), Mr Jaspers (Yokogawa Europe BV), Mr Gravemaker (AON Risk Solutions)