SAVE THE DATE: ‘SUPPLY CHAIN TALKS’
The must watch talk show for global supply chain professionals.
The Port of Rotterdam presents the 2nd edition of ‘Supply Chain Talks’
on 16 March from 16:00h – 16:45h (CET)
With international speakers from leading parties in shipping and logistics:
Michiel Heller – Site Manager Netherlands Movianto
Annet Koster – Director KVNR – Royal Association of Netherlands Shipowners
Arnoud de Rade – Managing Director Rotterdam Rail Feeding
John Scherders – CEO DHL Supply Chain BeNeLux & Nordics
Renske Schoenmaker – Sr. Business Manager Containers Deepsea Port of Rotterdam
Boudewijn Siemons – COO Port of Rotterdam
During this 45-minute broadcast live from the World Port Center in Rotterdam with interviews, discussions, news and behind the scenes video coverage we connect with our business partners from around the globe.
In this edition we cover:
– The impact of current and future investments on the accessibility of the port;
– The long term implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on the logistics chain;
– The logistic challenges of vaccine distribution;
– The sustainable ambitions of the shipping industry;
– On site interview with Rotterdam Rail Feeding on the European inland rail ambitions.
We look forward to seeing you on 16 March!