- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our events, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our event websites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any non-related purposes.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We partner with other organizations to make our events possible. When you sign up for our services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide their services for our events. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of the DUJAT event.
During our events, information of said events will be collected, used and shared on our website. This information includes photos of participants at the events, which will also be shared on, and is limited to, DUJAT’s other social media platforms indefinitely. Participants have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they wish to do so.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email concerning anything non-event related matters such as management announcements, news and other information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
or via firstname.lastname@example.org.